Precision Kit from Sigma is made from five Synthetic brushes, specially made for a precise application of the face creamy and liquid products.
The Precision Kit from Sigma, contains five brushes specially made for details, the smaller version of the Kabuki Kit, from the same brand. These brushes were made to “complete” whatever you cannot do with the other kabuki brushes.
Review Precision Kit from Sigma:
Packaging: the brushes are packed in a cardboard box, with pink-white-black patterns on it.
On the front-face, we find the Sigma logo, the name of the set and “Sigma Beauty Professional Brushes”.
On the back-face, we find the “Sigmax” logo, the name of the set, the description listed above, a list with the contain of the kit and a sticker with the producer’s info. We have also an authenticity sticker.
The individual packaging of the brushes it’s made from two different pieces of plastic, which protect the handle and the bristles.
The Precision Kit contains five brushes. Their handle it’s black, having printed on the name of the brand, the name of the brush and it’s number. It’s a very steady handle, from black painted wood, with a round end.
The bristles are made from a synthetic fibre called “Sigmax”. They are brown and the ends of it are white (with the time, they will become yellow though). The connection between the bristles and the handle it made from copper.
On the metallic part we have graved the name of the brand. These brushes are longer than the ones from Kabuki Kit.
The letter “P” which is written before the number of the brushes, comes from the word “Precision”.
Precision Kit: Precision Flat – P80
Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- this brush is the smaller version of F80 – Flat Kabuki.
- being very fluffy and flexible, you can use it with dabbing or or circular motions of blending.
- I use to apply the concealer on all kind of imperfections.
- it works great with cream-concealers, focusing the product on the problem areas. For the best results, I apply the concealer with dabbing motions.
- even if it gets dirty, the bristles still work very good.
Precision Kit: Precision Round – P82
Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- this brush is the smaller version of F82 – Round Kabuki.
- even if it’s round shaped, I find it difficult to make circular motions with. It’s not very flexible.
- I use it sometimes to apply concealer in my inner-corners of the eyes.
- if it gets dirty, you cannot use it anymore. After every use it needs to get cleaned, otherwise the bristles become stiff.
Precision Kit: Precision Angled – P84
Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- this brush is the smaller version of F84 – Angled Kabuki.
- the brush has a round cut, being very fluffy and flexible.
- I use to to cream-contour my nose.
Precision Kit: Precision Tapered – P86
Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- this brush is the smaller version of F86 – Tapered Kabuki.
- it has that “tulip” shape with precise cut of the bristles.
- I use it to complete a perfect coverage with under-eye concealer.
Precision Kit: Precision Flat Angled – P88
Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
- this brush is the smaller version of F88 – Flat Angled Kabuki.
- it has a precise cut, which offers you a detailed application. The bristles are very flexible, but also very steady.
- I use it to apply my eyeshadow-base with.
- it’s the extra brush in the five pics kit.
- pensula este varianta mai mică a lui F88- Flat Angled Kabuki.
About the Precision Kit from Sigma:
- I wash these brushes with baby-shampoo. I don’t use cleansing solution for brushes, because it’s not good enough.
- These brushes have a thinner handle and your hand will not get so easy tired as the ones from Kabuki Kit.
- I think the Precision Kit it’s not really a must-have. There are another brushes, from cheaper brands which do the same good job.
You can buy the Synthetic Precision Kit from the official site of Sigma. And don’t forget that you can buy also the single brushes.